TELEHOUSE Celebrates as a “Company of Firsts” at International Telecoms Week 2014May 12, 2014
Chicago, IL, USA – May 12, 2014 – TELEHOUSE, the global leader for data centers, international Internet exchanges, and managed IT services announces its upcoming attendance at the 2014 International Telecoms Week (ITW) in Chicago. As the Company approaches its 25-year anniversary as a leader in data center management and construction, Telehouse will celebrate its position in the market as a “Company of Firsts” at the Chicago event, which is expected to bring in 6,000 attendees this year. Telehouse will be conducting meetings at ITW in #MR4103, and exhibiting at booth number 928.
As a “Company of Firsts,” Telehouse is:
• The FIRST Teleport purpose built data center in US
• The FIRST purpose-built colocation facility in London Docklands –
• The FIRST peering exchange in New York (NYIIX)
• The FIRST peering switch in the United Kingdom and the primary site
for the London Internet Exchange (LINX)
• The FIRST EU data center to host 100GE peering technology
• The FIRST foreign data center provider to win an award in China for
Best 3rd Party Infrastructure Provider
• The FIRST to lay an Ethernet network in Asia (as parent company
• The FIRST Tier 3 design and build data center provider in Russia
“Since its inception as a high-tech, high-quality carrier-neutral data center provider close to 25 years ago, Telehouse has been an industry leader, notably in colocation and peering. We felt that a global conference as large and prominent as ITW serves as the perfect venue for our international brand to announce our many accomplishments achieved since our inception,” comments Satoru Manabe, Chief Executive Officer for Telehouse America. “As a ‘Company of Firsts,’ Telehouse is always thinking about what matters next in an industry that is changing faster than ever., and we are not only the first to do it, but the best at what we do.”
Telehouse boasts 42 cutting-edge, reliable and secure data centers in 13 countries/regions around the world, and continues to expand in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, North America, and Asia. To meet with Telehouse at International Telecoms Week 2014, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Telehouse at www.telehouseglobal.com.